[Slapt-get-user] cpan2tgz 0.6.3 and YAML

David Unric dunric29a at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 19:51:50 EST 2009

Yep, I've already noticed it:

------------------
  # do an initial make so that we can get the dep info
  eval { $pack->make() or die $!; };
  if ( $@ ) {
    # make does not return the same when YAML or YAML::Syck is in
    # use and $! is set to an internal non-fatal value from a YAML
    # check
    if (!($! eq 'Inappropriate ioctl for device' && $HAS_YAML)) {
      print "make ERROR [$module_name]: $!\n";
      exit(1);
    }
  }

Good job Jason !

Both slapt-get and cpan2tgz are so excellent and handy tools without I
wouldn't imagine my daily work with Slackware.

Thank You once again.

Regards

David