[Slapt-get-user] FAQ 17. How do I create my own package source?

Per Börjesson qso at bredband.net
Mon Apr 19 14:30:18 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have for some time successfully reused my WORKINGDIR as a SOURCE by using
the script in FAQ 17. I just made a script from the latest online FAQ. Now
I get the following errors when I use the script on WORKINGDIR from a
Slacware-12.2 box:

/make_packages_new.sh: line 39: -dc: command not found
./make_packages_new.sh: line 40: -dc: command not found
./make_packages_new.sh: line 41: -dc: command not found
./make_packages_new.sh: line 42: -dc: command not found
./make_packages_new.sh: line 55: -dc: command not found
tar: This does not look like a tar archive
tar: install/slack-desc: Not found in archive
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
lzma: (stdin): File format not recognized
lzma: ./.ftp:##ftp.sunet.se#pub#Linux#distributions#slackware#slackware-13.0#ChangeLog.txt: File format not recognized
lzma: ./.ftp:##ftp.sunet.se#pub#Linux#distributions#slackware#slackware-13.0#ChangeLog.txt: File format not recognized
lzma: ./.ftp:##ftp.sunet.se#pub#Linux#distributions#slackware#slackware-13.0#ChangeLog.txt: File format not recognized
lzma: ./.ftp:##ftp.sunet.se#pub#Linux#distributions#slackware#slackware-13.0#ChangeLog.txt: File format not recognized
tar: This does not look like a tar archive
tar: install/slack-desc: Not found in archive
tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors

Has anyone got this working, or does the script need a fix?

Regards
Per