[Slapt-get-user] slapt-get order of operations

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Tue Nov 23 00:21:58 EST 2010

I'm talking about the order of messages that speak on the screen as
slapt-get is run.  I did not save a script session of slapt-get operation
this time but will do so on slackware's next update.  My normal order of
operations is first to run slapt-get -u and then to run slapt-get
--upgrade.  It's the upgrade step that has me troubled.  If verification
is done prior to any removals, then for whatever reason those messages are