[Slapt-get-devel] Bug found in Gslapt 2 beta Preferences dialog

Jason Woodward woodwardj at jaos.org
Wed Mar 23 15:48:45 EST 2005

Hi,

I've seen this on kde installs such as VectorLinux where the ~/.gtkrc(-2.0)? file specifies a
theme that may be incomplete.  Changing the theme to the Default: include
"/usr/share/themes/Default/gtk-2.0/gtkrc" makes the problem go away.  I'm not sure what is the
cause, if in fact the theme is broken/incomplete etc.

Let me know if this makes a difference for you.

take care,
jason