[Slapt-get-user] ChangeLog.txt + update-notifier Error

Sean Donner slapt-get-user@software.jaos.org
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 00:00:49 -0700

> I'm really sorry but I havent had time to do much about it yet.
> The script is primarily made for use on production servers, on which it
works
> fine. Like it is now, the script is not tested on upgrading from
"current".
> Furthermore, it handles only standard Slackware package repositories.
> I'll look into it as soon as I get some spare time.

No problem, I fully understand your time issue. I believe that the problem
may still have to do with the fact that slapt-get cannot find the
packages.txt for the current tree.  As you may know the last few versions or
so now hide this error from printing to the screen but I believe the error
is still occurring and somehow your script is still picking up on it.  This
is just my gut feeling.