[Slapt-get-user] error while loading shared libraries: libidn.so.11

Nathan Morell frizop at eatel.net
Mon Oct 25 23:06:52 EDT 2004

I get the following message after upgrading to 0.9.9c

root at deathstar:/home/jidar# slapt-get
slapt-get: error while loading shared libraries: libidn.so.11: cannot

Any ideas? I wasn't able to find libidn.so in the MANIFEST file for
slackware. So I'm not even sure where the file comes from. I've also
tried to reinstall slapt-get to no avail.

--Nathan